Programs at exsp east
Trainings with Coach Brix
Call with Coach
This call is for anyone looking for advice on strength, speed, health or any other concerns with working out.After you complete payment, you will be redirected to our scheduling page. Coach Brix will send an email with your information before the call.
$25.00 for 20 min call
Private Training with Coach
If you are looking for that one on one option to help take your athletic ability, fitness level or health to the next level then this is what you need to sign up for. One on one, 2-1 and 3-1 training available.
Summer Training and Game Speed Class Coming Summer 2020
Get the best speed and strength training around with the firm that has helped athletes UNLEASH their athletic potential for the past 19 years.
Running Mechanics, First Step Acceleration, Deceleration, Change of Direction & much more!
Click on image for full details!
Monday – Thursday
4:00 pm & 5:30 pm
Select Option Below to Register Online:
Athletic, Mobility & Performance Training
A class designed for all athletes to mitigate any injuries and improve your athletic performance. This class is structured to focus on key elements of sports performance:
- Proper Warm-up
- Plyo Preparation Period | Focusing on fundamentals of explosive and power movements (These include but are not limited to Medicine Ball, Plyometics, and Jump Training)
- Athlete Movement Essentials | This focus is on working on basic fundamentals of speed which include proper running mechanics and proper exercise technique
- Strength | Focus is on helping the athletes build a foundation of strength, mass, explosion, and power depending on the season and demand of the sport.
- Flexibility & Mobility | Help the athlete understand how to keep and maintain the body
To stay at peak physical performance all year long. Stretching as well as rolling, self-massaging will be included.
- Competitiveness | Drills and exercises will be designed to have the athletes compete to help drive the competitive nature of each individual. This is an important part of sports and must be emphasized in training sessions or the athlete will miss this key component of success.
- Positivity | Athlete will understand how to maintain a positive attitude even when things do not always go the way you like.
This is the most complete program where we will not only focus on the above but also progress each athlete to achieve his or her goals.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday | 5:15 – 6:00 am
Saturday | 9:45 – 10:30 am
Cost for Classes:
1 class (drop in rate) $15.00
Monthly 5 pack $60
(sessions expire at the end of the month)
Unlimited monthly $99
For Recurring Monthly CLICK HERE
Time to get PSYCHED at EXSP!
This class is geared to hit your entire body with a high intensity edge as well as developing your strength and power.
Beginning September 3rd
Mondays & Wednesdays
6:00 – 6:45 pm
Cost for Classes:
Monthly 4-Pack $60.00/mo
Unlimited Monthly $80.00/mo
(Sessions expire at the end of the month)
Lil’ Speed Beast
Benefits for the kids:
- Increase strength
- Problem Solving
- Program design
- Competition games
- Movement based games
- Obstacle courses
Research has also shown that as kids become more physically fit they behave better and do better in school.
There is no other program in the area like this. Get signed up now! Space is limited!!
Camps & Clinics
Explosive Training Programs
Female Training Classes
Years of Experience
Do you want to be able to dunk with ease? Want to add up to 6 inches to your vertical jump in just 6 weeks? Then get involved with the EXSP vertical jump program. Learn how this one stretch can help prevent against jumpers knee. Also receive a crazy calf routine to help strengthen and improve you jumping.
Learn the Olympic Lifts
Become the complete ATH-ELITE with this great 7 Week Training Program. This workout is for the self-driven and self-motivated!